Put Marks Jewelers to work on a custom design for you.
Let our experienced jewelers turn your IDEA into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind piece, using tried and true methods, coupled with more innovative technology.
- From basic to complex. Simple, prong-style settings to complex hand-engraving, beading, bezel, plate set, and more.
- Silver, gold, platinum.
- CAD service and wax carving.
- Build bands to match engagement rings.
- All done in-store, offering hands-on custom experience.
- All types of custom work " if it is possible, we can do it" attitude.
modern to timeless classics
Repair and Restoration of Watches, Clocks and Jewelry.
Marks Jewelers offers the best, old-fashioned, high-quality service coupled with modern technology in repair and restoration -- from the very basic to the most complex.
- All of our work is done in-house by trained professionals.
- We offer a wide variety of jewlery repair services; from ring sizing to new shanks, prong work, new heads, setting stones, changing stones, chain shortening, soldering charms, and much more.
- Our trained sales associates are able to provide estimates on all repair work before the job is started.
- Using tradiotional methods as well as utilizing the latest in laser technology, our shop is able to perform a wide variety of repairs.
- We offer in-home pickup and delivery on floor clocks.
- Our in-house gemologist is able to provide written appraisals when needed.
- Free ring cleaning.
- We service any and all types of watch and jewelry items whenever it may be needed.
Marks Jewelers believes that education is of the utmost importance when deciding whether or not you will have your items repaired. We are happy to discuss every option for you to help decide which fits best for you. Each situation is different and that means that we handle everything on a case by case basis.
We strive to provide you with the highest quality of diamonds to fit your budget and lifestyle. Education is the key to successfully purchasing a diamond and we believe that it ensures that you are happy with your final purchase.
Please see the references below to learn what factors are included in grading a diamond and for more information on diamonds please feel free to visit the Gemological Institute of America, or GIA's, website.